To limit our sharing
· Mail the form below
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
Call toll-free 1-855-88 LENNY or go to www.getlenny.com
How does Lenny Loans Inc. protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We also maintain other physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect this information and we limit access to information to those employees for whom access is appropriate.
How does Lenny Loans Inc. collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
– Open an account or apply for a line of credit
– Make deposits or withdrawals from your account or provide employment information
– Give us your contact information
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
– sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes–information about your creditworthiness
– affiliates from using your information to market to you
– sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more on your rights under state law.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
– Lenny Loans Inc. does not share with our affiliates.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
– Lenny Loans Inc. does not share with non-affiliates so they can market to you.
– Lenny Loans Inc. shares your data with a non-affiliate, Dwolla, Inc., so they can open and support your Dwolla account.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
– Lenny Loans Inc. doesn’t jointly market.
Other importation information